A growth mindset is all about learning, making progress, and continuing to improve in important areas of your life.
- As an employee or business leader, that might look like improving a process, innovating a product or service, or becoming a more influential leader.
- At home, it might mean being a more connected and influential dad.
- With your spouse, it looks like improving your emotional quotient and building a better relationship with open, honest, and vulnerable communication.
- With your health, it means getting more fit, strong, and flexible.
- With your hobbies, like golf, it could mean enjoying the game more or improving your score.
- And with friends, it might just mean connecting more frequently and at a deeper level.
My challenge for you this week is to adopt a growth mindset in one area of your life and really work on improving it. Leave a comment and let us know how it goes.